• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Looking For Windows 64Bit Driver

LaLaLakers

Lurker
Sep 21, 2014
I have a big issue with my phone. Currently have someone claiming to be able to fix it but they have informed me that they need the Windows 64 bit driver for the phone. Obviously it's a ZTE Source. We did look on the ZTE website, but appears the English version of the site does not contain the driver.

Can anyone provide it or at least lead me in the right direction to find it. We have contacted ZTE directly. They were supposed to e-mail us the driver, but it has now been 24 hours and we have yet to receive an e-mail from them.

Some context.

The phone is currently locked out on the 'Too many pattern attempts' screen because someone tried getting into my phone while I was asleep.

Of course it should be as simple as logging in with my Gmail, but apparently my phone is having issues verifying my Gmail account although I am 100% I am entering the correct information because I even updated it to attempt to get it to work. The individual that is assisting me is helping me get my important information that I have on the phone before we factory reset it.

Any help is appreciated. I am not very tech-savy when it comes to the hardware of the phones but I'll try to answer any questions if you have them.

Thank you,

- Gilbert

Its on the phone,When you plug in to pc it will ask you which mode you want.Pick pc software.

Guess I should have been more specific. The phone is currently locked out on the 'Too many pattern attempts' screen because someone tried getting into my phone while I was asleep.

Of course it should be as simple as logging in with my Gmail, but apparently my phone is having issues verifying my Gmail account although I am 100% I am entering the correct information because I even updated it to attempt to get it to work. The individual that is assisting me is helping me get my important information that I have on the phone before we factory reset it.

So long story short, when I plug the phone into the computer, the pop-up does appear saying if I want to view the files on the phone, however, when I do it shows the phone as being completely empty. Usually to solve this I drag down the top menu when I can access the phone and just choose to share with 'MTP mode' (Not sure if correct terms?) but obviously that isn't possible at this time.

Thanks for the response though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones