• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
LS660 STOCK ZV6 UPDATE**OFFICIAL**

Root LS660 STOCK ZV6 UPDATE**OFFICIAL** ls660zv6

HasH_BrowN

Android Expert
Jun 11, 2015
Leesburg, Fl
HasH_BrowN submitted a new resource:

LS660 STOCK ZV6 UPDATE**OFFICIAL** - stagefright fix plus Virgin software

The official LS660 ZV6 UPDATE. It is untouched, except for the rename. Read through this forum for feedback and other comments on the update.

Look here for occasional boot issue
http://androidforums.com/threads/twrp-bootloop-fix-after-update-ota.922585/[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

Please be aware there seems to be a networking issue
you should tell people not to flash this in twrp as i did and it broke wifi on both of my childrens virgin mobile lg tributes.

Make a backup before flashing. I am not responsible for any damages that occur from your use of this resource. Be aware of the possibility of device and firmware corruption

Last edited:
Reactions: nannycrick
you should tell people not to flash this in twrp as i did and it broke wifi on both of my childrens virgin mobile lg tributes.
Okay.
Whose service do you have?
Did you make backups before flashing?
Did one of the phones clone the others MAC address (settings>wifi>advanced wifi - then scroll to the bottom)?
When both of the devices are trying to connect, does the wireless signal flash with an error?
Where you able to correct the issue?
If so, what steps did perform?
(Please provide any details that are relevant)

My wife's phone is a Virgin data done right Walmart. She did the update directly from her phone - not in TWRP, right after that there were connectivity issues with home WiFi when we both were trying to use it. I later found out that her device cloned my MAC address. Then lost data service after performing a data (not phone) reset. The issue has been presented to Virgin and is slowly getting resolved. When its final, I'll post what steps they have done for the benefit of everyone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones