• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Lunashops: avoid this store

cevase2985

Lurker
Aug 31, 2020
Hello, just a quick heads-up for those of you who might have come across this website while looking for phone/audio accessories: DON'T BUY FROM THEM.
I just bought a Bluetooth adapter there, and it stopped working after a couple of months. Upon my complaints they answered, and I quote "We should make sure you can use it forever when you buy a item?", and refused to further discuss the matter. I threw away my money, but at least now I know I'll never buy from them again.

Which adapter did you buy from them? I used to get audio cables from Lunashops many years ago, and it used to take 6wks to get it to US, plus, I have noticed things were getting lost in translation during our communication :) Tbh, when you are dealing with something like BT adapters or other cheap gadgets, better use eBay because of accountability of sellers and money back guarantee. If something doesn't work or breaks within a few weeks, they are willing to send a replacement or offer you another one at discounted price. Otherwise, you buy "as is" since there is no guarantee.

Reactions: Abhi dey and MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones