• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

M6 Smart tv problem

Rins

Lurker
Aug 23, 2014
Hi everyone
New to the forum
I recently purchased a android M6 smart tv box which has for the last week or so ran fantastically well, however today it just kept stopping and starting, so I thought maybe it needs a clear out as the kids had so much running on it, so I pressed factory reset and it seems I've lost everything we had. On the page where it says weather, pictures,videos, music and settings normally below this we had the likes of Istream, mash up, cartoon hd these are what have disappeared, now the wife and kids are in a right mood haha can anyone help me get this resolved or will I have to get it sent away thanks in advance

Hi
We have tried everything to get these back, we've been in every setting but to be honest we don't know what we are looking for. Within the settings everything still seems to be there and running but it's trying to get access to it wer hoping there's a magic button that will bring it all back

Upvote 0
We wer told when we bought it from the shop all we had to do was switch it on and connect to our wifi using our password, and it did work until I hit the factory reset button and cleared the lot. But we didn't have to set anything up only plug and switch on the program's or settings wer already installed before purchase. Will look at that link now thanks mate

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones