• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

March Madness 23

March Madness Sport GIF by Basketball Madness

Upvote 0
Example B: #16 Fairleigh Dickinson Knights over #1 Purdue Boilermakers

I guess it's only the second time a number a 1 seed fell to a number a16 seed
A young David armed with only a sling, picked a stone and slung it at Goliath's head. David's aim was true; the stone struck the giant and knocked him out

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
My picks today were better than yesterday but still super sorry. I had fun watching and the teams I really wanted to wind managed to live to play another day.

I use DirecTV to watch the games. They have an app this year that puts the madness games into a plex like the baseball or pro football packages. It's made the games a lot more fun to watch. I nearly beat my remote to death last year switching between the games. Now I don't miss a moment of the action and I'm able to witness each painful bad pick loss in real time. :)

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0
man i have been so busy the last couple of days that i can't keep up with March Madness. so here are my thoughts over the last few days:
  • i am glad that i am beating @olbriar.
  • i am very happy that my Bruins are still in it.
  • i did not see Purdue going down like that.
  • i had arizona go all the way to the sweet 16. there goes that side of the bracket.
  • i am a graduate of UCSB so i made the homer pick of ucsb winning over baylor......NOT!!!! lol
  • i also had purdue going to the sweet 16(i think most people did....LOL). i love cinderella teams.

go san diego st.!!!!! up huge against furman who i had losing to virginia.

Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
Upvote 0
That was a heart breaker for me being as KU is my team. I didn't have them going all the way but I had them winning today. They needed Bill Self and his red face yelling at them for KU to play winning basketball. On another note, I follow my local U the Wichita Shockers. Ricky Council, that beat KU down the stretch, is a former Shocker that jumped ship. He left the Shockers leaving them in the dumper and then beat KU. It was a double whammy for me.

Reactions: ocnbrze and AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones