• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Mayor Buttigieg Can't Get My Vote.....cuz he's out

He was the only democratic candidate I had any interest in, Biden is too old and senile, Sanders was too old and it would have been awesome to have the first gay president. Good bad he dropped out. Since it is Trump vs. Biden my vote has to be for Trump.
what????? after all the sh!tty things he has done or said? please if that's the case don't vote at all.

i mean look at the state we are in. THIS HIS FAULT!!!!! he made us ill prepared for this pandemic. i blame him for everything wrong that is going on. we just had Memorial weekend where we celebrated those that died while serving America. what did he do this weekend? he twittered utter nonsense and played golf.....sure he did the ceremonial crap on Memorial Day, but that was his duty. he had to do that.

sorry i do not want a president that is an idiot, can't read, says mean and stupid things, and has no idea on what he is doing.

anything is better then trump.....ANYTHING!!!!!

Upvote 0
Umm this alleged pandemic was a plan by the government to strip people's rights like 9/11 was. At least Trump wants all restrictions ended so we can have a life. have mild asthma and severe allergies and will not comply with Illinois stay home order at all. In fact i am at the dunkin doughnuts now and I am not at all worried about catching the virus because when you look at THE REAL NUMBERS IT IS NOTHING AT ALL. Believe the government, or enjoy being a sheep go ahead but some of us know this is not a pandemic but rather a PLANDEMIC OR SCAMDEMIC.

Reactions: PitCarver
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones