• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Message app notification pop up

Dirtnapper

Sep 18, 2011
My pop up for messages has started to appear almost off screen on the left. I can not move it over and the only way to see the message is to open the app and scroll to message. I have reset the phone a few times and it did not help. I cannot delete and re-install the app, any ideas? Thanks.

It's possible that the notification pop-up for your message app is set to a specific location on your phone's screen and cannot be moved. One way to try and fix this issue is to go into the settings for the app and check for any options related to notifications or pop-ups. You can also try clearing the app's cache and data, or disabling and re-enabling the app to see if that resolves the issue. If none of these steps work, you may need to contact the app developer or your device manufacturer for further assistance.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones