• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root MIUI 1.10.28 for the Droid X [with functional 720p RECORDING and PLAYBACK!]

Ummm... a different kernel and framework? :D

It's worth the update for battery life alone.

Yeah, nice on the battery life. If figured when you flashed the new version it overwrote everything, but may not completely.

I wonder if I can still switch between my nandroid backups of Mobile Sensei with R2D2, Shuji, and the new Miui, like I have with the 1.9.x Miui and the other two roms.

Upvote 0
Yeah, nice on the battery life. If figured when you flashed the new version it overwrote everything, but may not completely.

I wonder if I can still switch between my nandroid backups of Mobile Sensei with R2D2, Shuji, and the new Miui, like I have with the 1.9.x Miui and the other two roms.

it should, i have flashed the miui defyx base before overtop of omfgb, so i assume you can, whats the worst that can happen anyway right? :)

Upvote 0
Anyone have a mirror of this? It isn't on rom manager yet, and I get a 404 when I try to download from rootzwiki... :/

I noticed that and thought that was odd.

Droidxchat took the file down, because there's a problem with the toggle switches sticking.

NO KIDDING? Had a lot of problems with 3g not working and just went thru FC hell right now after changing the 3g setting in toggles. Restoring my 1.10.7 backup now.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones