• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MLB 2022

We got embarrassed by the Detroit Tigers last night 12 - 4 , and the Padres think they can get Juan Soto........... not playing like that. Plus one of our LHP McKenzie Gore went out with elbow soreness and he's one they were thinking about in a trade with Juan Soto, pus a couple more in the trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocnbrze and olbriar
Upvote 0
He was a Sox way back when. Saw he was sent packing, did he just cross the field to change dugouts tonight? :D
I understand he traveled with the Royals to NY. Stayed with the team last night. Maybe that was bs.. It sounds like bs. But if that's true... it's a heck of a change in short order.

added: I can hear him saying... damn I hate the yanks.. oh wait, I'm a yank.

Reactions: Clementine_3
Upvote 0
Grrr, Christian Vasquez was sent packing. To the freakin' cheatin' Astros (who they are playing!) right before the game! He was giving a pre-game interview and looked confused, they starting asking him about it and someone came and whisked him away. That's really wrong, not how to handle it at all.
So he really did just change lockers and dugouts with no warning or heads-up. Ugh

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones