• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

moto g22

Translation:
is there anyone to help me i have a moto g22 cell phone.....with the following message on the screen: Unknown Carrier, how do i solve this......?
it works normally........but when I lock and unlock it starts to lock the touch.....

This is an English only site. Please use a translator Google Translate

Welcome to Android Forums

Upvote 0
atela congela.........tem aperta umas tres ou 4 vezes pr pegar...........mas isso só acontece quando eu bloqueio e desbloqueio a tela..................quando eu formato ele..................funciona tudo perfeitamente........eu quanto eu não bloqueio a tela........depois que eu bloqueio e desbloqueio começa ................ea mensagem operadora desconhecida continua na tela..................

Upvote 0
the screen freezes.........I have to press three or four times to get it...........but this only happens when I lock and unlock the screen........ ..........when I format it.....................everything works perfectly........me when I don't lock the screen ........after I lock and unlock it starts ................and the unknown operator message continues on the screen............ ...... - translation... Mas isso so acontece quandro ? Ques hablas mesnsagem operadaora tu?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones