• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Moto X 2nd Gen stopped emailing pictures

Additional info, At first I didn't put two and two together as the old saying goes. Here it is, In my "Gallery" App (which is the default one by the way) I have several "Albums" , 2 of them are for the two camera apps I have, one is for the "Default" Camera app from Motorola and the other is "Camera MX" , anyway it occurred to me that I had for some reason moved the pictures i had been trying to email to myself from the "MX" folder to the "Camera" (Default) folder and then back to the "MX" folder. I can edit any of them and can now email the edited versions to myself. I am wondering if maybe even though I can see the "unedited" ones if the software can't "see" or find them in order to attach them to the email because they have been moved from their original file even though they started off in the file they are now in ? The ones I have edited are able to be attached and sent via email now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones