• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Motorola Edge+ 2022

As long as you have an active account with your chosen carrier, you should be able to just swipe down the upper menu bar and then tap on the mobile data icon to Enable/Disable it. (... If you're not sure which of those quick launch icons is the mobile data icon, swipe down twice and the same icons should show up with their respective name identifiers).
Or to do the same thing, that involves more steps on your part, is go into the Settings menu and enable/disable mobile data from there.
User Manual for your model:

Reactions: lindarichards123
Upvote 0
As long as you have an active account with your chosen carrier, you should be able to just swipe down the upper menu bar and then tap on the mobile data icon to Enable/Disable it. (... If you're not sure which of those quick launch icons is the mobile data icon, swipe down twice and the same icons should show up with their respective name identifiers).
Or to do the same thing, that involves more steps on your part, is go into the Settings menu and enable/disable mobile data from there.
User Manual for your model:
Thank you for responding to my question. When I swipe down the upper menu bar there isn't a mobile data icon shown. I don't see that option in settings either.

Upvote 0
Yes, there's a sim card but I don't know if it's an eSIM. It's a TracFone sim card. Phone's working fine, just can't turn on data.
An eSIM is a hardware chip inside some phone models that perform the same function as adding in a conventional SIM card, or in other words when your phone does support eSIM, you don't need a SIM card.
Your Moto Edge+ 2022 doesn't appear to support eSIM.

Thank you for responding to my question. When I swipe down the upper menu bar there isn't a mobile data icon shown. I don't see that option in settings either.
Try swiping down twice in a row again, and in the upper or the lower menubar should be a little pencil icon. Tap on that icon and that should result in an edit page where you do things like add or delete that quick-launch dropdown menu or reorder how they appear. Apparently you just need to add the now missing mobile data icon (upper section are all the showing quick-launch icons, the lower section are icons you can add).

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones