• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music player when screen is locked

Does the lock-screen player look anything like this? Which is the QQ music player, but it only shows a lock-screen when the app is running and playing something, and it can be disabled within the app settings.
Screenshot_2017-12-25-14-52-58-23.png

If necessary post screen-shots of it, as someone might recognize it and may give us some better ideas.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Does the lock-screen player look anything like this? Which is the QQ music player, but it only shows a lock-screen when the app is running and playing something, and it can be disabled within the app settings.
View attachment 127100

If necessary post screen-shots of it, as someone might recognize it and may give us some better ideas.

Hi,

It may be related to the theme (I was using ios theme). I have hanged now. Let me try this for a day and report back how it goes

Upvote 0
Hi,

It may be related to the theme (I was using ios theme). I have hanged now. Let me try this for a day and report back how it goes

The third-party theme may include a lock-screen with "convenient" music player controls integrated and it probably controls the stock MIUI music player. Does it appear as an extra lock-sceen you have to slide to dismiss, before you see the main PIN or pattern unlock screen.

AFAIK Xiaomi phones with MIUI don't usually show a music player on their lock-screens, unless it's a third-party app installed by the user, like the one I posted previously.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones