• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My alcatel phone wont boot up properly

Miiilowo

Lurker
Jun 2, 2021
Hey! My phone wasnt responding to touch, so i shut it off, expecting it to reboot normally. When i tried to turn it back on, it either:
-Got stuck on the loading screen
-Turned on and got to the loading screen, then turned off
-Wouldnt turn on at all

I was able to access the factory reset menu, but with every single option (aside from reboot or power off) comes up with the result 'E:failed to mount /cache (Invalid argument)' repeatedly. This happens for every single option, including factory reset, which im fine with doing because i didnt have too much stuff on the phone.

Ive attempted this twice now, and after i reboot the phone it gets stuck in the same loops as above. I removed the SD card and tried it, that didnt help much either. I dont wanna lose this phone as i need my CAR GROOVES . i gotta JAM. anybody have experience with this issue? please help !

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones