• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My introduction. NEw Android user with Htc hero

Hello my name is Brandon AKA mrniceguy
I am a 23 year old male from the great city of Portland Oregon.
I just got my first Android phone. (Hero)
I have been on ppcgeeks for years as i have owned ppc's since the 6700, then q, then q9c, then mogul, then touch pro, and now the hero.

I would rate my experiance 8 out of 10 thus far and having some of the bugs worked out by htc will easily make it a 9
This is by far the besy phone i have ever owned and having sold sprint since i was 18 up until very recently im glad sprint has finally relized androif is the next big thing.
I look forward to being an a part of the community as android is about to blow up.

:p

I have been on ppcgeeks for years as i have owned ppc's since the 6700, then q, then q9c, then mogul, then touch pro, and now the hero.

I would rate my experiance 8 out of 10 thus far and having some of the bugs worked out by htc will easily make it a 9
This is by far the besy phone i have ever owned and having sold sprint since i was 18 up until very recently im glad sprint has finally relized androif is the next big thing.
I look forward to being an a part of the community as android is about to blow up.

Welcome!

Upvote 0

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones