• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

myst like game

ram100987

Sep 26, 2008
I know everyone is excited about the location based games and so am I! but I would like to see a game in the same style as myst. This would be a good type of game I explore in for a few minutes during my free time at work, being that one minute I may have nothing to do and then the next minute I don't even have time to breath.

I think the G1 should be able to handle a game like it since it is basically a bunch of CG images with some animations hear and there...

This should definitely be possible and now that you say it... I think a "mystery" game would be great where you're trying to find clues in rooms and such.

Guess I shoulda just said "ditto" as I would LOVE to play a game like this that follows a story line and you can play over a period of time. Good call.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones