• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs Need help having issues with my ctOS ROM!

D

Deleted User

Well here"s my problem i have a kernel that i setup and its currently in nightly but my OS would runs other kernels perfectly but if i change my kernel to add someones elses kernel instead of mine is their something im doing wrong because everytime i test a different kernel bluetooth fails to turn on, but if i kept my original kernel i built bluetooth works fine

Heres a name of code in my kernel that i implemented for security i call it ctOS Firewall this basically does is protects the user from malware and if malware infects something the kernel locks that feature till the user can fix the issues, also its supposed to notify you upon OS has been compromised etc and notify you that it has disabled that specific feature but no notification this is a new system im testing to protect users data im really into keeping my fans/user safe from theives?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones