• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help with my samsung conquer 4g

so as ive been trying to for almost 2 days now to try and root my samsung conquer i thought id of rooted it last night but clockworkmod didnt go to the phone correctly and it said when i tried to move it to the sd card there was no file in the directory. also when i tried to reroot it again it got stuck on the download mode and when i tried to unplug it and try to reroot it again it turned off and now will not turn back on. when i turned it off last time it would not turn off by itself so i had to pull the battery as it was stuck in download mode for over 8 hours and no changes going thru. if anybody could help me many thanks are a due. also the phone will not power on at all now.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones