• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need help with WiFi bridge

Hello. I have a Kyocera duraforce pro. I got a Huawei phone and tryin to use the WiFi I have running from my house to link with the Kyocera. I pick up the wifi from my house and it connects to my Kyocera. I want to know what app do I need to be able to pick the WiFi up from the Kyocera and be able to pick that WiFi up on my Huawei phone. I would really appreciate someone's help. Thank you in advance

I got a Huawei phone and tryin to use the WiFi I have running from my house to link with the Kyocera.
Why? You should be able to connect both to the same WiFi.

I want to know how I can use the WiFi from that phone to connect to another phone like a WiFi extender.

Theoretically it's possible but it's not like you turn on a setting or download an app. Android is designed to use your WiFi radio as either a hotspot (AP) or client. Not both at the same time. Read through this thread for some ideas.

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones