• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need new phone...

Ok this question is going to seem silly..but hey, one never gets the answers if one doesnt ask...
In January I dropped my DHD into the toilet..I managed to save it and for the most part it still works. It freezes sometimes, and other times my voice will fade in and out on the speaker making it hard for people to carry on a cellular conversation with me.
These things are kind of starting to get annoying...so I was wondering if telus might help me ease the pain of getting a new phone. I've had it for 1 year on a 3 year contract.
I know its my fault and its no longer covered under warrenty...and that telus is not obligated to help me in some way..but maybe they might? Like help with the price of buyibg out my contract..or something.
Thanks for your help on this silly question

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones