• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need urgent help of Experts

kliffroger

Sep 14, 2013
Hi,

I am in serious trouble. I am having a mt6575 s4 clone. Which have internal storage 503 mb and internal sd 2.06 GB. My phone is rooted and by MTKdroidtools i have made two backup also in my laptop (plus clockworkmod backup in sd card). After reading article
( Greg's Mobile gadgets: HOW TO INCREASE YOUR INTERNAL MEMORY PARTITION ON YOUR MTK6577 PHONES )
to increase internal memory partition I have downloaded this file (Mt657xRepartition_EN.apk)..after went through shown step i come to
cwm recovery and get this messege-

E: can't mount/cache/recovery/command

E: can't mount/cache/recovery/log

E: can't open/cache/recovery/log

E: can't mount/cache/recovery/last.log

E: can't open/cache/recovery/last.log

ignoring this messege i went for factory wipe/reset as discussed in the article. After that when i pressed for reboot my phone got dead. After that i have remove the battery and tried again to turn on but one blur screen came (i think its samsung boot logo which i have lost when i had rooted my phone). then i tried to open it again in cwm mode and succeed, but restore is not working from sd card...though those backup i made just before that partitioning operation. first it said- emmc & sd-ext cant mount...then i have formatted whatever i could...after that when i tried to restore again sd-ext.img not found...i have tried to restore from different way...but all the time failed...i have manually checked all the backup in my laptop and sd card..i couldn't find it anywhere.....pls help me...i have downloaded some rom for my
phone (same baseband & karnel) but still its not allowing to install it..pls help...u can mail me at kliffroger@yahoo.com

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones