• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Network Problems

Hello Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great day.:)

I have a Metro PCS LG Esteem msi910
I have my number blocked at MetroPCS, so when I make calls I have to put the *82 for anyone to see my cell number... When I text I have to make sure the *82 is not with contact name. But each time I text my daughter I get this error message. Can anyone advise accordingly.
Network Problems (problem code :0)

Thanks,

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

I'm not familiar with the Esteem or Metro PCS so anything I will say is pure speculation. You will get much better help in LG Esteem - Android Forums or Metro PCS - Android Forums.

In any case, off the top of my head, when you say you have your number blocked, I am assuming you mean caller ID. Could it be that your daughter's phone is set to block any incoming call or text from anonymous sources?

Upvote 0
Hello Everyone, Hope everyone is having a great day.:)

I have a Metro PCS LG Esteem msi910
I have my number blocked at MetroPCS, so when I make calls I have to put the *82 for anyone to see my cell number... When I text I have to make sure the *82 is not with contact name. But each time I text my daughter I get this error message. Can anyone advise accordingly.
Network Problems (problem code :0)

Thanks,
I'd assume you follow these steps but opposite actions once in that area. Rather than choose block, choose unblock

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220315-231417_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220315-231417_Chrome.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones