• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round Picks

He could be a dbag but you can't deny that the man has serious skills.

ya he is good.. which is another reason I dislike him!
Yeah its interesting to hear the change in sports talk radio. In this last week its gone from Rodgers has never won a playoff game to now Rodgers is the next top tier QB joining Brady Manning and Brees. And now peeps are pointing out Matt Ryan is winless in playoffs and Brady is now on a 3 game playoff losing streak :rolleyes: Such is the nature of the game

Upvote 0
Yeah its interesting to hear the change in sports talk radio. In this last week its gone from Rodgers has never won a playoff game to now Rodgers is the next top tier QB joining Brady Manning and Brees. And now peeps are pointing out Matt Ryan is winless in playoffs and Brady is now on a 3 game playoff losing streak :rolleyes: Such is the nature of the game

I have heard "experts" say Ryan/Flacco are the next Brady/Manning... :thinking:

Upvote 0
You know Big Ben might have a third ring bringing him up to par with Brady. Wonder what everyone will say then. Sure he's got that D and running game. The Steelers won that first Super Bowl in spite of Ben but the second because of Ben.

someone is jumping the gun a lil isn't he? He's still gotta make it there before having a chance at that ring...:rolleyes: I wouldn't count anybody out just yet

Upvote 0
Like many of the rest, I missed the Jets-Patriots game....until the teams came out on the field.
It was weird, but I saw the same look in Brady's eyes that I saw back in the Super Bowl against the Giants. Almost empty. I told my dad and bro-in-law that the Jets would win.
I know that's his normal pre-game face, and I know that the look on his face has little to do with his receivers being covered like white on rice, but it just looked like he wasn't fully motivated.
Dunno, and doesn't matter. Steelers should be able to efficiently crush any of the remaining teams, Baltimore was their biggest hurdle.
Not saying the other teams can't do it, but they won't be as big a challenge as the Ravens, it seems.
I may be way wrong (it's happened before...:rolleyes:)
Packers do look like a team on a mission.
And defeating the Patriots is either going to put the Jets in a big-win hangover, or boost their feeling of momentum.
It's hard to get a feel for Chicago's play-off mojo, I mean, they whooped Seattle, but...so did half the teams Seattle faced this year :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones