• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NHL 2024 playoffs

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    so seeing as there are no Hockey forums here or even just a general sports forum, i am posting a hockey thread here in the NFL forums. mods move this to wherever you guys like,

anybody here watching the playoffs?

i am a HUGE Kings fan. been a diehard since Gretzky came to play here in L.A.. i am glad that we came back from losing 7-4 to the Edmonton Oilers in game 1 to win game 2 5-4 in OT. i know my boys can score, but our D and goalie needs to step up better. we have played the Oilers in the 1st round the past 2 years and lost to them each time. i hope 3rd time is the charm as they say. i can't wait for them to play tomorrow, friday. it should be a fun game to watch.

who is your team? how are they doing?

@ocnbrze & @AugieTN I moved the NHL thread into the MLB forum that has all sports except the NFL.
    Just another thing that is hosed and is beyond a mod to fix. The NFL has just the NFL so I thought it best to keep it that way.

Out of all the sports I follow, the NHL is not one. It's certainly more exciting than golf :)

Upvote 0
    @ocnbrze & @AugieTN I moved the NHL thread into the MLB forum that has all sports except the NFL.
    Just another thing that is hosed and is beyond a mod to fix. The NFL has just the NFL so I thought it best to keep it that way.

Out of all the sports I follow, the NHL is not one. It's certainly more exciting than golf :)

Could one of the Admins change the name to MLB & NHL?

Upvote 0
    Could one of the Admins change the name to MLB & NHL?
    It needs to be changed to an all inclusive heading like "Sports". All of the different sports... basketball, baseball, golf, tennis, you name it are under MLB right now. Only the NFL was pulled out of the pile and made a stand alone forum during the reorganization of the forums. In a perfect world, each sport would have their own forum. Considering the treads that already exist under MLB, it would be a quite a project to make that happen. Rob is aware of the problem but it has not been a priority to correct.

Upvote 0
    well they lost 1-0 to the oilers in game 4. i can't complain about defense or goaltending, both were great. the kings only allowed 13 shots on goal....so that is a step in the right direction. next game is on wednesday so they get a few days to recup. it's all or nothing in game 5 in Edmonton.

Sacramento Kings Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF
    Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones