• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root No space ?

This is what I would do. I would keep my pics and stuff that are irreplaceable and save them on a pc. I would then go in your recovery and do a factory reset and then wipe cache, scroll down to ADVANCED and then wipe the dalvik cache. Reboot your phone.

After the phone has completely booted up, go into settings /storage and reformat your sd card. You'll have to unmount it first then choose to erase it. Just follow the prompts and then reboot once you're done.

You can also choose to reformat it with the computer. Shut the phone down, pull it out and reformat it.

If you do all that and you're still having space issues, you may have a sd card that is going bad.

Personally, i bought a 16 gb card for mine. 2gb just isn't near enough space for me. I'm not saying you need to get a 16gb sd card. I'm just saying that you may want to spend $10 or $20 and get one with some storage space on it. :thumbup:;):D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones