• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 20 Ultra

Believe it or not, I’m going to buy a new one. It looks better than anything out there.
the note 20 ultra is surely a beast. i skipped the note 20 for the fold 3. but my friend has one and i'm jealous of the s-pen slot the phone has......as my fold 3 does not have a built in slot. i have to have a special case to hold my s-pen.

i think you will love this phone. and i believe it. there is nothing wrong on getting the note 20 now. its not like it is super old. its not like you are getting the note 7.......lol

let us know what you think of it, when you get it.

Upvote 0
Reactions: grunt0300
Upvote 0
The only drawback to this whole deal is that Tmo may be out of stock on the Note 20 Ultra. I may have to get the Galaxy s22 Ultra. Any thoughts on that?

Do you need the S-Pen and a micro-SD for extra storage? Which AFAIK an S22 Ultra doesn't have.

I've got a Note20 Ultra 5G myself, had it over a year now, and I'm very happy with it.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones