• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

nothing working on s20fe

sionbach

Lurker
Apr 5, 2022
Hello. New to this site and new to forums really but have been really disappointed with my phone since I bought it over a year ago.

Nothing works on it, I've rooted it with magisk but nothing loads/installs. Can't get luckypatcher to work, patch to android etc. No xposed or lsposed, just says not installed.
Is this phone compatible with root things as lucky patcher etc or do I need to get rid and buy another phone or can I download a custom rom to make it work. Many thanks for any replies

can you be more specific with your issues? what says not installed? are you sure you are rooted? which version of magisk are you on?

as for luckypatcher.....this is an app that sort of pirates games by allowing free stuff and also removes ads among other things. this sounds like it is against forum rules here.

i found a rooted version of it avalaible on xda. and i also found a non-rooted version as well. i would look into those. but xposed and lsposed should work in magisk.....we just need more details.

and one last question, do you have a custom recovery?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It looks like the "nothing working" items are all root mods or apps that require root. So applying William of Occam's famous principle, the single explanation for everything that's been described would be if the rooting itself didn't actually work. That may be wrong, but from the information given so far it's the simplest explanation. So please provide as much information as you can about what you've done, including what tests you've done to confirm root, and what exactly happens when you try to do the things that don't work (and how you do them)?

As said above, the commonest reasons people install Lucky Patcher are things that the forum rules forbid discussion of. Hence specific help with that app is difficult to offer, but I suspect that dealing with your problem in general would resolve your issues there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones