• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Off-topic: I got Spanked. What about you?

Well Dan, Spank has inflation.
LMAO

yeah... 6 million today can only get you an arm.. so you can spank in slow motion!
*** que in the bionic music/sound
And if you get the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2, you be able to see it in multi-view mode.

TS

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0
Now only if we could get Carly on board........

I've always been a fan of Carly!

Back in the day when Sprint rolled out the nations First digital PCS network, it was known as Sprint Vision... What I'd like to do is combine that... the New Sprint, with Network Vision, and, of course, Carly...

We could call it Spanktra Vision HD!

Edit: Unlimited Spanktra Vision HD featuring Carly would be a great selling point!

Upvote 0
I hate trying to get Spank when I am out of town on business, or away on vacation. I look everywhere for it and try asking around but usually can't find it except when I'm in the downtown city area. Sometimes if you ask the right people you can find it elsewhere though. Its so easy to get Spank at home because I know the right areas to hang around in. When I'm away though it is a major challenge to get Spank on my hands(et).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones