• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Only One Ring Per Call

mlsa

Oct 8, 2011
Hi Everyone

This is my first post other than my intro. I just purchased my Triumph yesterday and still learning my way around it. I have an Ipod Touch I've been using for the last couple of years.

I do have one question. My phone only rings one time. It doesn't hang up or anything...just rings that one time. I set it to vibrate also and it will vibrate until I answer the call but only that one ring.

Any suggestions.

Thanks for any help.

David

Hey, David ... yeah, it's pretty much another known problem with the Triumph software. When you test the ringtones, you have to find one (one of the very few) that actually rings more than once.

Motorola says, "sorry, we kind of rushed the phone out, oh well, but it's a budget phone, so you'll be okay with it."

Reactions: gvlgal
Upvote 0
Actually, the 38 or 39 doesn't matter according to what was posted way back when the MT was first released. It just designates where it was made. If you really want the 39 version (even though there is supposedly no difference) and you don't mind rooting and installing clockworkmod recovery, you can follow the instructions in this thread to restore the posted backup which iirc, is the version 39:

http://androidforums.com/triumph-al...100-stock-nandroid-backup-stock-recovery.html

However, KryptoNyte has the consensus correct answer to your question as was discussed in a previous thread as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones