• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

onReceive() pop up

Recently started seeing on Receive() pop up in a gray box. It appears at very random times. I am starting to see it quite frequently now and it's very annoying since it will display for a few second then disappear. Anyone know how to get rid of this ridiculous nuisance?
My phone was last updated Aug 21. I contacted Samsung support via chat and as expected they were totally worthless. Their solution was basically factory reset.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200817-114436.jpg
    Screenshot_20200817-114436.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 220
Thank you for the reply. I have deleted a couple of recent apps and the pop-up is less frequent but it's still there. It is extremely annoying that it is even there. Something that is totally unnecessary to be displayed for an average user. The last thing I want to do right now is a factory reset for a system problem. Unfortunately that tutorial is a little above my pay grade.

Upvote 0
Recently started seeing on Receive() pop up in a gray box. It appears at very random times. I am starting to see it quite frequently now and it's very annoying since it will display for a few second then disappear. Anyone know how to get rid of this ridiculous nuisance?
My phone was last updated Aug 21. I contacted Samsung support via chat and as expected they were totally worthless. Their solution was basically factory reset.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones