• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Optimus 4x p880 2500mAh battery

chocobroke

Lurker
Mar 5, 2014
I poked around looking for battery of LG Optimus 4x p880 and there are some with same dimension but higher capacity. The one I bought from mpj required my phone drained till it died and then charge to 100% (repeat several times). It REALLY a little bigger than my stock! Some days I get 40+ hrs of use out of my device. Surely it has shorter life as they have claimed, but I don't care. All I know it has getting better.

The one I bought from mpj required my phone drained till it died and then charge to 100% (repeat several times).
SOP for any new battery (including the one that comes in a new phone). Three times should be enough. It conditions the battery (in case it's been sitting in a hot warehouse for 6 months before you got it.)

BTW, the amount of time you should get from one charge? That's for "normal use", and there is no such ting. It's a (very) rough estimate.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones