• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I have been using Samsung phones for years but I forget so easily what things are. I have had my Note 9 for over a year but I have forgotten what I knew - if anything. I want to move things around on the bottom row of Apps, I really am useless.
well that is what we are hear for....to help you out.

are you talking your app drawer? this is where all of your apps are listed. or are you talking about your homescreen? this is the screen where you can put shortcuts to your apps on. the bottom row is called the dock. it usually consists of your phone app, your camera, chrome and such.

Reactions: olbriar
Upvote 0
..... I want to move things around on the bottom row of Apps ,,,,,

If you're referring to that bottom row of icons that stay as is no matter which screen you're viewing (Home or others), you can long-press on the icon you don't want, and drag it towards the top to see the contextual Trash icon to delete from that row. If you want to add an app of your own choosing to take its place (or restore the one you just removed), you can long press on that app's icon, and drag and drop it into that row.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones