• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pantech Burst battery drains faaassssstttt

lalabluee

Lurker
Oct 5, 2012
What is wrong with my phone? In 45 mins the battery went from 50% to 11%? I was asleep and no apps or any thing on the phone was being used. I tried charging it but it took about 30 mins to charge from 4% to 6%. Also, my mom has the Pantech tablet that came in the phone deal (forgot the name -__-) and i tried using her chager that outputs 2A and it charged a lot quicker. My charger is a 1A. What's going on? Is it the phone or battery or charger? Help pleaasseee.

My phone is not rooted and I want to root it but when I connect my phone to my PC it'll show debig mode and USB connected select to copy file .And I can select USB storage and copy files but when I open kingo it'll show no device connected I've tried 100% but stil same thing and when I wnt root with poot app the fone will freeze and get heated

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones