• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help PDF Downloads Fail

Hi, I am having a problem downloading PDF 's, never had any problems before and I have not changed or downloaded any new apps. I have removed and reinstalled Adobe Reader, and tried clearing the cache but it still comes up with download failed, any ideas anyone? Phil
p.s. I am using Google Chrome, but have just tried with the stock Internet app but it still won't download PDF files.

Last edited:
Hi Phil,

Just a naive question: There is space left on your phone, right? Also, can you download anything else (say a word document)? Also, when you say that the download does not work: Does the download start and then break or does it just refuse to start? Do you see a file in the downloads folder of the phone or do you get nothing at all?

Sorry for the many questions and no answers ;)

Regards,
Eric.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones