• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone sending texts I didn't send

Cated88

Lurker
Nov 7, 2019
So I get a text from my friend asking if I was ok and on her end she received texts asking if I should say I'm dead so obviously that would strike anyone as concerning especially when it's 4 am my time and she's in a different country and I haven't spoken to her in months... I did send the texts before by looking up the phrases but that was in a convo in February and there's no way I accidentally scheduled BOTH of them to send because it doesn't give months out options unless I manually type it in. I'm going to call Verizon tomorrow but it's currently 4 am and I'm so creeped out and wondering if anyone else has had this issue? It's not like my phone is hacked because I have said those exact phrases before? I have a Moto z3

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones