• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone switches on but screen is blank

Hi,

I have a Huawei Ascend G300, bought 13 month ago. When I turn it on, all I get is a blank black screen. I know it has powered on because the lights on the buttons come on and it vibrates. It also responds to my login code and I can access it via usb, but the screen is blank. Anyone come across this before?

Any help much appreciated.

Hi,

I have a Huawei Ascend G300, bought 13 month ago. When I turn it on, all I get is a blank black screen. I know it has powered on because the lights on the buttons come on and it vibrates. It also responds to my login code and I can access it via usb, but the screen is blank. Anyone come across this before?

Any help much appreciated.
I think that the problem is with the screen connetctors. So you'd better bring it to the service

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones