• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Yesterday I rooted my phone using 4shared to download this rooter called Master Root or key root. It automatically installed some app called SuperSu. I then downloaded the app root app delete or something like that. I started deleting apps but I deleted apps like default apps, messaging, metro pcs app store and MetroWeb along with my phone dialer and contacts. Since then I have been receiving the error "unfortunately, the process of android.process.acore has stopped" I've then unrooted my phone and restored it, that didnt work so I master reset it, still didn't restore the default apps or stopped the message from popping up. All my apps are currently gone and my phone is in stock version but my default apps are still gone, my phone is still unrooted. I can't log into Gmail or my Samsung account because the message starts to appear again every 2 seconds until I reset my phone again. Please help asap, this phone is my life. Thank you

Hello and welcome to the forums. I am Brainz2013 here to help you with repairs to your Samsung . I need to first ask when you rooted the Samsung did you make a WORKING BACKUP. If you have a backup you can flash your backup and start where you left off at .

If no backup I need to know who is the carrier of your Samsung exhibit 4g. The problem is that the dial pad you deleted is a system app used to make calls has been removed forces you into many pop up .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones