• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

plz help

I don't quite understand your question. Page plus will show as Verizon wireless since its the same service. The iPhone 5 isn't officially supported by page plus although I've heard that is will work on page plus.

Page plus = Verizon, so if dial 611 and get page plus, then your still using page plus, if that's helps.???

Upvote 0
I don't quite understand your question. Page plus will show as Verizon wireless since its the same service. The iPhone 5 isn't officially supported by page plus although I've heard that is will work on page plus.

Page plus = Verizon, so if dial 611 and get page plus, then your still using page plus, if that's helps.???

If you reset your phone back to factory, You are not on Pageplus. Pageplus does not offer any 4g phones. If the phone was on pageplus than it was flashed to pageplus. Once this happens it will only work on 3g speed. Just dialing *22890 won't work. It will have to be manually configured. If you have not figured out how yet, Since this is kinda an old post. Let me know and I will see if I can help you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones