• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your funny QR Codes here :)

il_fullxfull.252641183.jpg

Upvote 0
I joined up on this site to post a QR code but it wouldnt let me.... Apparently I gotta "introduce myself first' *facepalm

Promise it's nothing personal - more importantly, it's not artificially lame.

Few of us come on the scene with valid links as our first post (like you, I was one) - most doing that are spammers. As the oldest and largest Android user self-help forum, we have had a constant battle with that, and this "establish yourself for trust" measure has cut down on the noise like you wouldn't believe.

Appreciate your patience on this one. ;) :)

Welcome to the forums!

Upvote 0
As someone who likes qr codes myself, I think the qr code sniping comic is hilarious & not really far from fact because many businesses don't use common sense in creating ads and the result is qr codes that simply won't scan. I saw one yesterday placed in such a way that the only way to scan it was from the busy street. Sometimes the problem is people who don't know what to do with it because there's no explanation of how to scan it.

Upvote 0
400370_3238445326643_1432075712_33243971_40885481_n.jpg

not funny but I am pretty chuffed at the look of this. I was inspired by this info in making it. Custom QR Code Design
Use Magic Wand tool to select the actual image. (I then filled it with colour)
I used photoshop to round edges using the "select- Modify- smooth- (sample radius 6) Then used paintbrush tool to fine tune corners till I got this finished image. Add a discrete logo to personalise. Voila! Get friends to test it. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones