• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Prelude] Azazel Rom (Z993 AIO)

lol i just knew wiping those would not cause a sim error ,
and yeah you should definitely backup ( in cwm ) with this phone since its at its beginning stages. Which means if you brick it no one can help you

i know i should but im not worried about bricking this phone as its only a temp til i get my new one in a week lol. it was free so you can understand.

Hello, so what are you guys thinking Is this at least a little better than stock, and is there anything you would like to see added or taken away from it.
Also, I remember sombody asking for a stripped ROM even without gapps.

the rom is good. definately faster then the other one and the wifi tether is pretty awesome to(havent used it yet). keep up the work and since this is just a temp phone(i get the S3 in a week yay me) i will be happy to test any roms you have in the upcoming weeks just let me know.

Reactions: kaw202
Upvote 0
Hello, so what are you guys thinking Is this at least a little better than stock, and is there anything you would like to see added or taken away from it.
Also, I remember sombody asking for a stripped ROM even without gapps.

Yes its better than stock, happy the bloatware is removed love to see battery percentages , I just hate the slowness of the phone itself. I havent used wifi tether either but its great to have the option. Its hard going from a high end phone to a beginner android, but it was free lol.

Upvote 0
Yes its better than stock, happy the bloatware is removed love to see battery percentages , I just hate the slowness of the phone itself. I havent used wifi tether either but its great to have the option. Its hard going from a high end phone to a beginner android, but it was free lol.

Definately understand going from high end to low end lol... But hey nothing beats free lol

Upvote 0
I installed your ROM after a few errors on my part I think but anyway now that everything's working I can't DL anything from browser. Before I used the per install chrome app. So should I DL chrome or is there another way to fix this. What happens is I look for something like lucky patcher try to DL and browser crashes thanks for the help

Upvote 0
I know this phone is a pos lol but damn I figured that a lightweight ROM such as Azazel would help but it didnt! It was actually faster with zte official ROM but rooted...my issue is that Ur stock ROM isn't stock, doesn't behave like it...do u know where u can get the actual untouched zte prelude ROM? Or better yet mod up a gingerbread ROM BC I know if I could downgrade this thing to GB it would fly..any way thanks man

Upvote 0
Hi I saw your post about recommendations :D

*4 things.

1.Anyway you can make the UI smooth?
2.also does Viper4android work with you rom?
3.Anyway to carrier unlock? gonna give this phone to my momma after I upgrade lol
4.The annoying MMS support, would I be able to send MMS with wifi on using your ROM?

And you are awesome for making this for my backup phone. Could you link me to very beginner tutorials for making ROMs? would love to add unto this since I'm pretty tech savvy.

Upvote 0
I signed up to say thanks, I really wanted to rid myself of the bloatware that comes in ATT phones and this was a godsend of a find.

On my Avail 2 I had to wipe everything and then wipe in the mounts and storage like posted before I could get the rom to work, now it appears to be up and running great, thanks.

The one thing I would like different though is to remove the lock screen that comes on this thing, I don't like the long press and much prefer the slide to unlock, lockscreen apps just don't work well on this thing as the stock lock is always there waiting. I'm just scared the kids are gonna pick it up and hit that emergency call button.

Anyway thanks again, you're rom is great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones