• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pro Bowl Sunday February 4, 2024

I'll be shopping for something else to watch this year. I think the final round of the ATT Pebble Beach golf tournament is on if there isn't any NCAA basketball games on.

I don't disagree with you. If the Pro bowl meant something more people would be interested in watching it.

Something that would be interesting is having it after the NFL draft and have the drafted players play. It won't ever happen due to fear of injury, but it would be more interesting to watch.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
It has been years since the game had a serious nature about it. It was always fun to see some of the Chiefs in the game.... the only post season game they would get to play in. Nowadays, more and more players opt out of playing and as much as their health dictates their ability to play next year and earn money, they simply can't afford to get hurt in a play like game. I get it. Why even have the game? If the ratings completely dump, maybe they will just do away with the game.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones