• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems Uploading!!

amdoss2858

Lurker
Feb 16, 2013
Soooo.... I am trying to upload a document (docx) to career builder or monster basically any job sites and it won't allow me to. When I select the upload button it only gives me the option to upload from music,gallery or sound recorder which I do not have my doc saved in. So I tried copying and pasting the doc into any and all of theses files, doc shows up as being in these files in "my files" but when I go to select the doc on the website its not even there. Sooooo now I've downloaded dropbox and luckily that does show up as an option file to upload from but when I choose a file it does not go through. Website tells me to click "browse" files to upload. At a lost as to what to do.... Very frustarationg!!!!
Please help!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones