• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

proline L10A1G 10"quadcore needs custom rom 4.4.4

Hi guys and gals,I have 3 tablets a samsung tab 2 with custom rom,also a tab 3 no mods roms and then i bought this proline product http://www.loot.co.za/product/prolin...kkhm-2683-g220
sorry for the link but this is the specs.
I am having trouble finding a kitkat rom 4.4.4 for this tablet that would work also a custom recovery to flash and also a way to put this tab in download mode ...etcThe tablet is rooted.There is nothing on the internet about this except some forum which i had to look at the cached site.
How can i install a custom rom on this tablet,thats will work as this is a generic tablet(somewhere out there is a major brand with same specs)
This is basically the only forum where i could possibly get info.Thanks in advance for all the help offered
good.gif

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones