• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Remote android from PC via usb

Is there an easy way to remote control multiple android from the PC via USB? Thanks
what do you mean by remote control? like have a window up on your computer and have access to the device's storage? or run android from your device on your pc? how many devices are we talking about? what exactly are you trying to do?

just remember the more info you give us, the better we can help.

Upvote 0
I need to know how to control androids from the PC via usb. We have 15 androids for marketing.

We have to remote into the PC itself then control the androids from the PC itself as the remote software for these older androids is not stable.

So.. in summary...

Agent PC to remote pc..PC... remote PC controlling 15 androids via direct USB

Androids are connected to cell network for their own independent browsing imei hard phone number and own ip address

Hope this helps. Just really need to know how to control multiple androids from the 1 PC via USB tyty

Upvote 0
I need to know how to control androids from the PC via usb. We have 15 androids for marketing.

We have to remote into the PC itself then control the androids from the PC itself as the remote software for these older androids is not stable.

So.. in summary...

Agent PC to remote pc..PC... remote PC controlling 15 androids via direct USB

Androids are connected to cell network for their own independent browsing imei hard phone number and own ip address

Hope this helps. Just really need to know how to control multiple androids from the 1 PC via USB tyty
scrcpy or Vysor

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
Okay I appreciate the Intel guys.

So I have testing scrcpy and vysor

Running into some issues on both

Visor:

Mirror seems more stable but it's slow Asa snail. I'm talking 5 minutes for the Droid screen to refresh on my PC. Is this because I'm not using the paid version?

Scrcpy:

More stable if I only mirror 1 device. But I would like to be able to mirror multiple devices stabily. This van be done in scrcpy but when I try all the mirrors start crashing

Lmk what's up tyty

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones