• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] 7.1.2 Lineage OS CM14.1 UnOfficial Nightly Build For S4 (Jflte) 10/16/17

D

Deleted User

Lineage-OS-Feature-Image-Background-Colour.png

Welcome!

This is the Official Thread for my newset build this build is the most UnOfficial Version of CM14.1

We decided to take a day off our OS ctOS to build this from scratch using Lineage OS's Latest Bug Fixes & Patches, so your here and wanna try it out well before you do let's tell you somethings you need to know so your aware of what your installing:

IMPORTANT: the following builds in this post are Nightlies, this means their are bugs that can ouccur that may cause some features to act crazy or simply not function as it supposed to, we also advise to install the correct version for your model, use at your own Risk!

NOTICE: The link to the builds will contain folders to your correct model for your specific build to install, as time goes by more models will show in that folder so since this is a launch release their is only a build for Jfltetmo, but after time or a few days more builds for more models will be added and the thread title may not be changed.

What's Included:

These builds do include SuperSU & Latest Version of Busybox

We had issues during packing process in Kitchen that woukdnt let me add root to the ROM so SuperSU was added to flasher to flash SuperSU, gapps are not pre installed and will require you to flash a gapps package of your choice to get Google Functionality all links are below:

Get the Builds Here: https://mega.nz/#F!dRY2Rb6I!zCVHh8QXbChk5qIA-XpznQ

Get Gapps here: http://opengapps.org/

How to Install:

To install ROM you will need a custom recovery, we recommend but optional is TWRP

when wiping partitions you need to ensure to always format

/dalvik-cache

/system

/data

/cache

You can format internal but is optional, however if you do not format these partitions you will receive a Update Error Status ("7")

After formating the partitions just install the rom and wait.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones