• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Rom] CDMA Droid Razr | Bionx Nx 2.0.5 | Adreno HD | Beats Bravia | FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot!! i think that fixed it!! i have had it up and running for 15 minutes without a reboot. now just to go through the task of restoring everything.

just with playing around with it for a few seconds. 4g settings still crashes when you try to access it.

I take it back. This rom must not like my phone. It is still doing the quick reboots. This sucks. I might have to go back to 1.6 :(

Worse scenario bud, extract bionx.apk and bionx-res.apk from this build and install them in 1.6

Upvote 0
Getting the rebooting on the 2.05....is there a method of installing ROM to avoid this?

Thanks!!

What are guys doing! Lol jkjk
Reason I ask because i havnt seen a reboot yet.
Heres my method of installation.
-Dailey driver rom so most dedicated memory to rom in slot partitioning as possible but enough room for other roms.
-If a clean slot, just install
-If recycling a rom slot, wipe /system /data /cache /delvick /battery
-Must be on Safestrap 3.0
-Recommended 50 percent battery

All else fails, try redownloading the rom and reinstall
If it continues, let me know

Upvote 0
I finally fixed the Wallpaper Problem, activating static and then deaktivating helped, whatever...

After the GSM Patch , i edited my build.prop on the razr with the entries from

# BEATS_BY_DRE
# Navigation_Keys_Enable_Tweak
# CyanogenMod

Did i forget anything else important ?

The USB Mass Storage is still not working probably, it also did not work without GSM Patch, something is strange here. Does anyone have an other recommendation , perhaps i can use an alternate tool for this problem.

MasterOe

Upvote 0
I finally fixed the Wallpaper Problem, activating static and then deaktivating helped, whatever...

After the GSM Patch , i edited my build.prop on the razr with the entries from

# BEATS_BY_DRE
# Navigation_Keys_Enable_Tweak
# CyanogenMod

Did i forget anything else important ?

The USB Mass Storage is still not working probably, it also did not work without GSM Patch, something is strange here. Does anyone have an other recommendation , perhaps i can use an alternate tool for this problem.

MasterOe

The additions you made to build.prop are correct.
As far the mass storage device, it works as well as ADB connections. I couldnt say if the patch would corrupt the mass storage connections. I would check the build.prop for any changes that affect mass storage.

The Xperia GX launcher needs options reapplied sometimes for them to take affect, especially after an update or when the cache is cleared. Same thing when it comes down to the CPU scripts.

Upvote 0
Hello biotic blz ..... its the 2.0.5 version was very good, the system is flowing cool, would love to fix the error that giving this camera will open the gallery when the system hangs and restarts, you have some patch or some way to correct this error because your rom posted in the forum that I participate ..... I would very much appreciate you help to resolve this situation I am awaiting friend ......

Upvote 0
Hello biotic blz ..... its the 2.0.5 version was very good, the system is flowing cool, would love to fix the error that giving this camera will open the gallery when the system hangs and restarts, you have some patch or some way to correct this error because your rom posted in the forum that I participate ..... I would very much appreciate you help to resolve this situation I am awaiting friend ......

I haven't seen any errors with the gallery and camera lately? I am a picture taker myself. What's happening exactly?

Upvote 0
On a reboot from your reboot menu which is awesome like the bionx menu it says..."Unclean shutdown, values not applied" don't know if this is even an issue. Turning off and restarting negates this...just thought you would like to know.

thats from the cpu overcloker. When i built the app, i set it so it didnt keep values on reboot to keep the device healthy. I suppose i should of gotten rid of the "keep values on boot" option.

Upvote 0
Biotic (or anyone) maybe you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.
On my Maxx, this ROM is completely unstable (no slight intended Biotic). After flashing the ROM the phone may or may not go in to a boot loop. If it boots, I get started through the initial setup and then it reboots. When it reboots I may, or may not, get farther through the setup process than I did on the last boot. So far I've yet to make it all the way through the process.

I'm on Safestrap 3.05.
I've got the stock 4.04 ROM running in the primary slot.
I ALWAYS wipe cache, dalvik, system and factory reset.

So far I've;
Rebooted multiple times before starting the sign in process.
Downloaded another copy to make sure I didn't have a bad download.
Completely deleted and recreated the rom slot in SS.
Tried multiple deletes before flashing the ROM.
Tried both regular Bionix and Special Edition.

I've been flashing ROMs since way back on the Eris, so I'm not a newbie at this. But this is the first time that a known good ROM has given me this much grief.
Any ideas?

Reactions: Biotic
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones