• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rom-CWM-Blackedition

Status
Not open for further replies.
12.png

Can we text it yes we can :p

Reactions: SamsungAdmire
Upvote 0
I saw the pics from the other day on the xda thread.
And it is amazing, looks just like ICS.

Thanks mate...

The only real pain in the ass app issue im having atm with my build is my metro never downloads the account info.... Blah

U do realize my sgs2 rom is ics built from google source :p... I hit a brick wall with them cause well i couldnt test calling to get it working so it has a apn saving issue... Anyways handed the project and the phone and the source code off to a freind that can finish it cause he can test those things for that but thats a story for another thread lol... I had it pretty much functional before they even droped the i777 leak which is the att verrant of the sgs2 and most of it was built before i had the device in hand ;P

Upvote 0
Oh, and BTW it looks really high resolution :}

ya im re sampling all the images in Photoshop trying to get the best possible look out of the device... Thank god for vm ware in linux lol...

Hey who said it was ics....IT could just be a very modified Gingerbread lol

Damn should have realized Google would not have been my friend on this one lol...

Sence so many people want to test it for sake of sanity because of fourm posting rules between posts even msgs ill release it to all when i have it where i like it..

Also note Req and BRochie sorry man i always murder your name.. Have rights to freely make there own version once source is up :p and or just modify the rom its self.. Anyone else feel free to repost modfy make ur own flavor ... I just know those 2 will want there own versions.

Upvote 0
Hey, so I'm still on stock rom because Ive discovered that my phone doesn't handle oc kernels well at all :/ they won't even boot up... but ive been looking at this rom and as far as i can tell no oc? and also i wanna make sure EVERYTHING works, such as camera, video, mms, sms, etc. so if you could give me a run down of what works and what doesnt and if it's overclocked, because i really want a custom rom, tired of the stock. Thanks!:D

Upvote 0
Any updates Raver?

when its ready and not so much a tech preview.... still got some stuff im ironing out with the source code... 2d and 3d are not on par and battery is shite atm...

so when its ready enough to have u all flash it and give logs... I hate well i have learned releasing betas to people that don't always comprehend that its beta and there will be bugs. Has caused me a few headaches.... When i feel its up to my standards it will be released. Now if anyone wants to cough help cough... Good with source code... By all means pm me ill be happy to provide the differential so you can build it. ;P

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones