• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][RC][5.1.1][O3] Liquid Smooth 8/28/2015

Use twrp or cwm
I'm no developer by no means but I can read and follow instructions and have been able to flash all previous roms... I thought development was dead so I haven't been on in a while but was excited to see a lot of new roms to try... all that being said I tried to flash with philz and I believe I am in boot loop.. my question is can I flash twrp from philz with the file being on my pc instead of my phone through the usb cable?

Upvote 0
sorry to be a pain in the ass but that didn't work.. I am still in bootloop.... how do I fix that
Get the twrp zip put on ur ext SD go into philzs and flash twrp then reboot in to twrp do factory reset then format data then go to advance part and select system data cache ,and I format internal SD that's what I did worked for me also in philzs u can hit the option for get ready for new ROM something like that .But if ur trying to flash with a lollipop ROM u need cwm that phenomx4 did or twrp one of those directions should get u going again good luck let us know how it worked out

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones