• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rumor: NEW HTC SENCE ON DINC

Interesting, I tried htcsense.com and it gives me an "Authentication Required" login and password pop up.

LOL :D

When you have the new Sense, you will set up an account for the website. From there, you log in and can access some neat features, like remote wiping your phone if it's stolen.

So until it gets to us (IF it gets to us) the website is useless.

Upvote 0

When you have the new Sense, you will set up an account for the website. From there, you log in and can access some neat features, like remote wiping your phone if it's stolen.

Prior post didn't say that so I didn't know if it was something that everyone was getting into and they weren't ready for visitors yet. Anyway, here is the video:

YouTube - HTC Desire HD - A Closer Look

Upvote 0
Interesting, I tried htcsense.com and it gives me an "Authentication Required" login and password pop up.

Almost. The website is still clearly being worked on. The current unauthorized user page is just so admins can get in and work on it and test it. Im sure there will be a real login page later on.

Upvote 0
It's not that bad...

2vcwe8z.jpg

The button still works, it just doesn't have the green box around it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones