• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help S2 HD LTE problems with ICS

GVSz

Lurker
Sep 7, 2012
Hey,
I was prompted by my phone to update the software today, so I did. The update went fine, but when it finished, some problems arose. I literally cannot do anything on this phone right now. If I open an app, it closes five seconds later (this includes the settings page). I can't check texts or make calls, and it keeps giving me the same notifications over and over again. The phone will not let me change the volume, and the lag on this thing is crazy. I tried plugging it in to kies to do a factory restore, but it wont connect to the program from more that 30 seconds, 25 of which are spent connecting the phone. I'm completely out of ideas here. Should I (or can I) send it in to samsung for repair?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones